It’s going to be the biggest party in Southern California, as Knott’s Berry Farm shows 2014 the door, and ushers in 2015 with a huge celebration, full of family friendly fun. The park will be starting the fun early, and bringing in the new year with tons of family friendly entertainment, food, and of course fireworks. The park will also extend it’s limited time payment options for their annual pass.
New Year’s Eve will be huge as the sky over the southern California park will come to life with a huge fireworks display. The park will host a huge array of family entertainment, and give guests one last chance to celebrate the holiday season.
Here’s some of the line up:
- Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies! From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappin’ hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ during the best darn musical comedy show ever
performed in the historic Bird Cage Theatre.
- The Clueless Remix is a non-stop live music adventure where old school R&B meets new
school dance & hip hop. And before The Clueless Remix takes the stage, DJ Howly spins
popular high energy music in the Calico Square.
- Salsa Dancing with DJ JC invites you to show off your dance moves at Fiesta Plaza and groove to the beat of this spicy music scene that’s Hot, Hot, Hot! Snoopy will also make a special cameo and show off his paw-tastic dance moves.
- Family friendly comedian, Adam Christing, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and fun
audience interaction to Ghost Town’s Wagon Camp.
If you haven’t had the chance to check out Christmas at Knott’s Merry Farm, New Year’s Eve will be your last chance! There will be tons of the family friendly holiday fun that Knott’s, as they give one last look at the holidays!
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy! in this exciting new show filled with whimsy and spectacular skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the Farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town’s Main Street will be filled with snow and glow! Thousands of sparking lights will dance to the beat of familiar holiday music while snow gently falls in this spectacular one-of-a-kind moment each night.
- The Ghost Town and Calico Railroad will once again invite guests to celebrate Christmas on Engine 41. Climb aboard a vintage railcar and meet an ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting show on the Calico Square Stage. This whimsical tree lighting features a cast of marching toy soldiers, dancing snowmen, and America’s most famous beagle, Snoopy!
- Over in Camp Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus and Lucy invite you to dance, sing and join in on the holiday fun in the live show, Lucy’s Wish List in the Camp Snoopy Theatre.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, and more. Guests can also enjoy the fresh made-to-order maple lollipops in Ghost Town, churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins and gingerbread men in the Farm Bakery, as well as the legendary cooking atMrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts. Can’t-miss highlights of the Village include powerful chainsaw sculpting and elegant glass blowing demonstrations.
Video-Check out some of the Christmas fun at Knott’s Berry Farm
If Santa didn’t leave a Knott’s annual pass in your stocking, then you’re in luck. The park has extended their huge sale, which will allow you to purchase an annual pass for just six payments of about $13 dollars a month. That sale is going on until January 6th.