Busch Gardens Tampa is premiering the first ever Food&Wine Festival at the beginning of March. With it comes a massive line up of concerts that range from modern hits, classic country and just about everything in between. The partial line up was announced earlier this month, now Busch Gardens has rolled out the rest of the line up, and it’s pretty huge! The concerts are just a part of the massive Food&Wine Festival, but it’s a big part!
The first part of the lineup is already pretty impressive, with the likes of Kenny Rogers, Gavin DeGraw and Fifth Harmony. Now the park has completed the star studded line up, and for a first year of an event, it’s one hell of a line up!
Here’s the complete line up:
- Saturday, March 7: Gavin DeGraw
- Sunday, March 8: Fifth Harmony
- Saturday, March 14: Kool & The Gang
- Sunday, March 15:Boys Like Girls
- Saturday, March 21: Kenny Rogers
- Sunday, March 22: Pentatonix
- Sunday, March 28: Steven Curtis Chapman
- Saturday, March 29: El Gran Combo
- NEW! Saturday, April 4:Collective Soul
- NEW! Sunday, April 5: Echosmith
- NEW! Saturday, April 11: KC and the Sunshine Band
- NEW! Sunday, April 12: Josh Turner
- NEW! Saturday, April 18: Austin Mahone
- NEW! Sunday, April 19: Daddy Yankee
- NEW! Saturday, April 25: Daughtry
- NEW! Sunday, April 26: Aloe Blacc
That is one massive line up! It joins the massive menu line up, which will include several different stations serving different menus at each. It will also include dozens of varieties of beer and wine from all over Florida and the country.
The concerts are included free with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, and they begin at 6p.m. on event nights in Gwazi field. The area will come to life at noon, however, with a live DJ and tons of great food.