View the official press release from Six Flags below.
Video: More Flags…More Fright
Mr. Six and Six Flags Ghouls Take to the Streets of Times Square in New York City For a Thrilling Tribute to Michael Jackson
NEW YORK, Oct. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Fright Fest, the premier Halloween event is in full swing at Six Flags parks across the country. This week, Mr. Six, the regional theme park company’s iconic rater of fun…and fright, hit the streets of Times Square to get everyone in the Halloween spirit. Mr. Six and 20 “scare-actors” from Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, donned their most ghoulish costumes to perform some of Michael Jackson’s biggest hits, including “Thriller.”
To view the Multimedia News Release, go to: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/sixflags/40548/
Fright Fest presented by SNICKERS®, runs weekends through November 1 at the following parks:
- Six Flags Great Adventure – Jackson, New Jersey
- The Great Escape – Lake George, New York
- Six Flags America – Bowie, Maryland
- Six Flags Great America – Gurnee, Illinois
- Six Flags New England – Agawam, Massachusetts
- Six Flags Over Georgia – Austell, Georgia
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom – Louisville, Kentucky
- Six Flags St. Louis – Eureka, Missouri
- Six Flags Over Texas – Arlington, Texas
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – San Antonio, Texas
- Six Flags Magic Mountain – Valencia, California
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom – Vallejo, California
- La Ronde – Montreal, Canada
About Six Flags
Six Flags, Inc. is a publicly-traded corporation headquartered in New York City and is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 20 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada.
SOURCE Six Flags, Inc.
Video: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/sixflags/40548 Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20091015/NY92516
PRN Photo Desk, email@example.com
SOURCE: Six Flags, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sixflags.com/