It’s been 20 years in the making, and in the early morning before the sun rose Universal Orlando revealed their new era of darkness for Halloween Horror Nights 20. For weeks Universal has been invaded by Legendary Truth, a website that monitors paranormal activity. They had launched an investigation two years ago with the appearance of Dr. Mary Agana aka Bloody Mary. This year they are back and investigating Universal Orlando themselves.
What are they investigating? The fact Halloween Horror Nights is hiding something dark. We need to know what that is.
The teasing is finally over and the gory details for this years Halloween Horror Nights event has been released.
- Catacombs: Black Death Rising – The infected were sealed against their will and 500 years later they’ve come back to life ready to take vengeance.
- Hades: The Gates of Ruin – Not too many details on this house, except it’s an underworld house featuring Hades.
- Horror Nights: The Hallow’d Past – The name of this house screams “family reunion”. Horror Nights is no longer an event anymore, it’s a reality.
- Havoc: Dogs of War – These “dogs” of war are actually an elite group of soliders that have been given different compounds.
- Zombiegeddon – Zombies, zombie, zombies. Private companies have been hired to capture and use the undead as target practice.
- Legendary Truth – The Legendary Truth has been given their own house this year. These spirit seekers are in one of the most haunted sites in the US and they’re looking to attract spirits with a machine.
- Psychoscareapy: Echos of Shadybrook – Shadybrooms, an Asylum, has been closed for about 15 years but it still remains active.
- The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes – Cindy is looking for her vengeance at the Good Harvest Orphanage.
- The Coven – Beware of the ravens and the witches.
- Zombie Gras – The Mardi Gras parade has gone off course and been infected by zombies
- Saws ‘n Steam – The earth has opened crevices beneath the oceans, causing steam to rise.
- Esqueleto Muerte – Skeletons will haunt you.
- Fear Revealed XX – Our “demon” is to be revealed (soon we hope).
- HHN 20 years of fear – Our lantern comes back into play here. This also screams “family reunion” here, as we may encounter characters from years past.Bill and Ted’s Halloween Adventure – HHN wouldn’t be complete without
- Bill and Ted from the popular movie, Bill and Ted.
- Brian Brushwood: Menace and Malice – Two realms of magic and illusions.
While all of the details have (probably) not been revealed yet, this year already looks very promising.