It seems Seaworld Orlando has updated the the Christmas section of their website with details of this year’s event. I really enjoyed the event last year and I’m already looking forward to this year’s event even though it’s not even Halloween yet. Here’s an in depth look at this year’s event.
- Shamu’s Christmas Miracles – An awe inspiring Shamu show with christmas music, beautiful singing, and Shamu swimming and leaping into the air. If you’ve seen Believe or Shamu Rocks before, this is a must see!
- Clyde and Seamore’s countdown to Christmas – Clyde and Seamore are getting ready for Christmas and are counting down the days. Don’t worry, they’re still just as funny!
- A Sesame Street Christmas – Kids can see a Christmas version of the Sesame Street show and see all their favorite Sesame characters.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – An ice skating show located inside the Bayside Stadium. Another awe inspiring show with music and singing. Worth seeing, but arrive early for a good seat!
- Holiday Reflections (Fireworks) – Celebrate the end of the night with a bang! Fireworks is a perfect way to wrap up a great evening at Seaworld.
- Polar Express – A re-themed version of Wild Arctic. The ride is completely different than Wild Arctic with a different pre-show and show. The animal walk though area has also been decorated to Christmas and has a photo opportunity with the Jolly Man himself.
- Sea of Trees – A walk through holiday trees that are lit around the water. The water and lights will dance to holiday classics.
- Santa’s Fireside Feast – An all you can eat buffet with Santa with seating times from 11:30a-2:00p. Enjoy many different dishes that are commonly found on your familes table during Christmas dinner, such as ham, homemade stuffing, and more. To book your feast with Santa, visit Seaworld’s website.
- Christmas celebration VIP Tour – A 7 hour tour starting at around $100 for an adult, including reserved seating at several shows, dining at the Underwater Sharks Grill, the chance to feed a sealion and dolphin and more. To book your VIP tour, visit Seaworld’s website.
- Family Fun Tour – A less expensive option for families starting at around $65 for an adult. It’s a 4 hour tour that includes the chance to pet a penguin, reserved seating at a show, front of the line access to Polar Expess, reserved seating at a show, and more! To book your tour, visit Seaworld’s website.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday: November 26 through December 12
- Daily: December 17th through January 2