- For those of you heading out to Seaworld San Antonio, the park announced they now have an iPhone app available for download (Droid app isn’t too far behind, either). Read the full story.
- SPE has named a new COO. Read the full story.
Knott’s Berry Farm
- Pony Express, the coaster involved in the recent accident at the park, has reopened. Read the full story.
- Disney World is donating $50,000 to St. Lucie County on the eastern shore of Florida to build a reef in the waters. Read the full story.
- Permits for Pleasure Island have been filed to level Pleasure Island out.. This could be good.. or bad. Depends on how you look at it. Read the full story.
- Executives have visited Playland and may have a plan to save the park, but nothing is known at this point. Read the full story.
Non-theme park news
- Amazing Race will be in Orlando and is looking to cast people. Read the full story.
Read older news here.