- It’s a Small World just re-opened here at Disney World, but now Disneyland is going to be doing some work to their Small World attraction, which closed today. The ride is scheduled to re-open on November 12 just in time for the holidays. Read the full story.
- Silverwood’s haunt has expanded slightly from last year as it seemed to be pretty popular. Read the full story.
Pier 57 (Seattle, Washington)
- Plans have been proposed for a 175 foot tall ferris wheel to go in at Pier 57 in Seattle. Read the full story.
- If you’re a fan of ghost stories, horror stories, or hauntings, this park would probably interest you. It’s a truly haunted experience. Read the full story.
- Two riders and one crane operator were sent to the hospital after an accident in Vienna. The Volare rollercoaster crashed into a crane’s hoist, which was sitting too close to the roller coaster. One ride suffered a broken arm and the crane operator sustained a serious injury to the head after falling. Read the full story.
Crazy Water Park (Gaza City)
- The water park suffered damage by fire to a mosque and two major buildings in the park, caused by arsonists. The park was closed by the government after the park was accused of having an unlicensed “water whirl”. Read the full story.
- Halloween Horror Nights ends on Sunday. As sad as it is to say that, Universal announced today they are adding Saturday night to the Frequent Fear Pass to give everyone one more evening to enjoy the event. Read the full story.
- Nascar racer, Tony Stewart, will be at the Nascar Grill inside of Citywalk in Orlando on Friday. Read the full story.