- 2011 doesn’t look hopeful for the park, but the park is aiming for a 2012 opening. Read the full story.
- Hollywood Studios: C-3PO will be the new “pilot” for Star Tours when it re-opens in 2011. Read the full story.
- Disney’s shuttle service from Orlando international airport seems to have declined in how many travels are actually using the service. Read the full story.
- International Cafe at the Studios in Hollywood won the “Sante Restaurant Award” for it’s innovation and a culinary achievement. Read the full story.
- Seaworld Parks and Entertainment has launched a brand new blog. It’s focused on social media and easy to use. Visit their new blog here.
- Back in July, a woman fell 30 feet from the coaster to her death. The investigation on the coaster has been completed. No word on when it will re open or what the outcome of the investigation will be. Read the full story.
- The park will be getting a new flat ride in 2011. The ride will basically be “The Claw” at Cedar Point. The ride swings side to side at a max angle of 120 degrees. Rides 4U will show new harnesses for this attraction off at IAAPA this year.
- Florida: Doesn’t look like Brick or Treat will be happening at Legoland FL until at least 2012 because of the park’s scheduled opening date of October 2011. Read the full story.
- Windsor: Legoland Windsor lost power causing the entire park to be evacuated. The park restored it’s power later that day and is now open. Read the full story.
Dorney Park/Wild Water Kingdom
- A man was arrested after he left a 2 year old tied to a bench while he went to go find two other kids he was supposed to be watching over. Read the full story.
- Found this neat video of DED’er, one of Howl-o-Scream’s haunted houses this year. Someone sketched a scene from each room and turned it into a video. Take a look: