Happy Thanksgiving to all of our readers!
- Universal Orlando sent out a new survey proposing ideas of black out dates (all for Islands of Adventure) and early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. If you’re a pass holder and enjoy no blackout dates, be sure to take the survey. Read the full story.
- USH has laid out their plans for the next two decades. Plans include seven new attraction and the removal or relocation of several older attractions such as “Jaws” lake, “War of the Worlds” scene, and “Psycho”. Read the full story.
- Citywalk LA will have various bands and christmas decorations set up in Citywalk November 26th through December 31. Read the full story.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- The parks’ second annual Christmas Town begins this Friday. Read the full story.
- Belmont Park has encountered some financial trouble. Their “rent” has gone up nearly 700%, but the owner cannot afford to pay the increase. Read the full story.
Silver Dollar City
- The park was part of AOL’s top 10 best Christmas light displays in the United States. Read the full story.
- Pigeon Forge will be getting a new theme park across from the Titanic Museum. It will cost around $40 Million dollars and will be called Water Magic. Hopes are for the park to be open by Summer 2013. Read the full story.
- The company will be celebrating their 50th anniversay in 2011. They’re celebrating by adding something new at every park for the 2011 season. Read the full story.
Calaveras County (Fair)
- In 2008 a Yo-Yo Chair Ride collapsed and injured 23 people. The lawsuit settled at a whopping $3.375M. Read the full story.