Before I get into today’s daily news update, I would like to first and foremost say how thankful I am for all the people that Erik and myself have met along the ways, the staff at the parks, and most importantly: you (our readers). Without you, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Now for the daily news.
- Epcot – Catherin Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visited Epcot yesterday. Check out their photo in front of Spaceship Earth with Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Read the full story.
- Profiles in History will be auctioning some Disney movie and park items, including the original stretching portrait from Haunted Mansion. Read the full story.
- Lake Compounce announced their Black Friday deal. By a 2011 season pass and receive two free tickets. Read the full story.
- Cost of the construction project for Zippin Pippin has risen from the originally thought $3M to $3.5M. Read the full story.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is expected to dominate the box office again this weekend, even with four new movies. Read the full story.
- Tangled opened and you can read a first look review here. Read the full story.
- Limited edition TRON shirts are available. Each shirt has a different design produced by various artists. The shirts will cost you about $50. Read the full story.