If you’re heading out to Seaworld and you book one of Seaworld’s six official hotels, you can get some pretty great deals just for staying at one of their partnering hotels. These deals are great for a weekend get away or for spring break. When staying at one of the six hotels, the hotels offer:
- Early entry to Seaworld on select days during peak seasons
- Complimentary front of the line access to rides at Seaworld
- Discounts on select food and souvenirs at Seaworld and Aquatica
- Transportation to Seaworld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Exclusive access to Seaworld’s Rescue Tour
No matter how the room is booked, all guests will receive these benefits. To use the benefits, hotel guests should the hotel’s guest service desk.
For more information or to book a room at one of Seaworld’s official hotels, visit SeaworldVacations.com. For a limited time, guests who book through SeaworldVacations.com will include all day dining deals and admission to Busch Gardens Tampa or Aquatica for only $39.
Seaworld’s official hotels include:
- Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld
- Doubletree by Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacations at Seaworld
- Hilton Garden Inn at Seaworld
- Springhill Suites at Seaworld
- Fairfield Inn at Seaworld