The Disney Fantasy cruise ship is getting ready to set sail across the open seas in March of 2012. Like the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy will have its own surprises, offer plenty of relaxation time for parents, and offer heaps of fun for the little ones.
For the little ones:
On the Disney Fantasy, kids can have fun in the “AquaLab”, an all new water play area which will be located on deck 12 near the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster. The area will include water jets, geysers, and bubblers within the 1,800 square foot area. The AquaLab is themed to water experiments being conducted by Donald Duck’s nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, who are away.
The Disney Fantasy also features a pool on deck 12 with a wading pool with a fountain, and ample lounging areas with plenty of shade.
Just for adults:
Disney Fantasy will have a quite cove pool and cove bar just for adults, plus an exclusive 18 and up deck. Deck 13 will also feature a circular splash pool with benches and a rain curtain. Guests can also soak up the sun and relax.
- AquaDuck – On board flume ride that twists and turns riders all while traveling the upper decks of the ship.
- Donald’s Pool – A great place for families to relax. Overlooking Donald’s Pool is a giant “funnel vision” LED screen that is over 30 feet wide and 18 feet tall that plays Disney movies, shows, and live broadcasts for families to enjoy.
- Mickey’s Pool – Oversized version of Mickey’s hand that supports a slide that splashes down near the pool. Another great place for families to relax.
- Nemo’s Reef – Water play area that features moving characters and water elements.
- Goofy’s Golf – Nine hole mini-golf course.
- Goofy’s Sports Deck – Full court basketball, table tennis, and foosball tables.