Legoland Florida is wasting no time at all when it comes to securing their place in the Florida vacation destinations. At the grand opening Park Manager Adrien Jones announced Legoland will open a waterpark in 2012. Details of that have been announced as well as a new premium pass.
The new premium annual pass will allow for a year of Legoland Florida fun as well as entry into the seasonal waterpark.
As for the waterpark tickets, you can upgrade your daily admission to include the waterpark for just $12 dollars. Details on the attractions have been released and in Legoland tradition, all rides and slides are aimed at those 2-12 with family fun in mind. A list of some of the attractions:
· LEGO Wave Pool – Families can catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this perfectly sized wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
· Twin Chasers – Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a refreshing pool below
· Splash Out – The thrill seekers of the family can ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and “splash out” into the water below
· Joker Soaker – A fun, interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides that offer something different for every member of the family. Guests can wade in the surrounding pool and be surprised with a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
· Build-A-Raft River – Families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river, set amongst playful LEGO Friends, flowering vegetation and palm trees
· DUPLO ® Splash Safari –Toddlers will rule at this water play area with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures