If you write an ordinance for your employees saying that if they are accused of a felony, they will be suspended until the charges are dropped or they are found not guilty, would you oppose to being held by that same rule? Governor Scott of Florida suspended one of my bosses for committing a crime that had nothing to do with his job. My boss is complaining and threatening court action and all the other nonsense. People are calling Governor Scott an idiot for even worrying about it. Fact is, Governor Scott (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) is doing his job. He is enforcing the rules laid out by the governing body. Granted Governor Scott is governor and was charged (and I believe convicted of) 14 felony counts. Sure, it’s the pot calling the kettle black, but shouldn’t lawmakers be made to follow the rules, especially when they write them? Crazy world and times we live in when lawmakers think they can make the laws fit them.
My theme park news demands justice!! And some tasty snack crackers.
Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom is all set to unveil all of their big new attractions and expansions next year. Parts will open this year however, and we now get a look at how this has come to life via time lapse
Carnation Plaza at Disneyland park will close at the end of this month to make room for the all new Fantasy Faire Stage, where princesses and heroes will tell tales of dragons, and rescues and all kinds of fun stuff. Full Story
Disney is still pumping the ever loving hell out of the Disney Fantasy, and in a new video they talk with one of my favorite Muppets, Pepe the King Sized Prawn. I love Pepe, he’s a funny guy..shrimp…thing…I love the Muppets so who cares what he is
Earth Day is April 22nd, and Disney wants you to get outside. More importantly they want you to go to Downtown Disney where they will have a bevy of activities and events planned. Here are some of those activities, plus the full story:
- USA Volleyball – The pros who train Olympians will demonstrate how the sport is played and pull youngsters into the fun.
- Next Level Sports – Future athletes can shoot hoops and participate in kickball games.
- First Tee LA – Budding golfers will get pointers on how to hit the links with a perfect swing.
- Orange County Coastkeeper and The Coastal Conservation Network will share what it takes to keep our coastline and beaches safe for our wildlife.
- Sunsafe will be on hand to educate sun-seekers about proper sun protection.
- DJ Wendy will be spinning tunes and hosting conservation trivia for chances to win ESPN Zone game cards
Tired of sitting on the phone for minutes waiting for your Disney Dining reservation? Well if you plan to go to Disneyland, you can now email your reservation instead. There are some rules and stipulations, and not all Disneyland restaurants take online reservations. Click here for the full story, but Here’s how it works:
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to email@example.com
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number