Beginning on May 8th, Universal Orlando will open two more of their brand new entertainment options for 2012 at Universal Studios – Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories and The Universal Superstar Parade. Universal Orlando is now offering a brand new vacation package and two different dining packages.
Families visiting Universal Orlando this summer can purchase a family vacation package for just $899 (tax inclusive). The package includes:
- 4 night stay at a nearby Universal partner hotel
- 3-day base ticket to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Access to live entertainment at Citywalk
- Free transportation from hotel to Universal Orlando
- Early admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and for a limited time through June 30: The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman
Universal Studios Florida has also added two brand new dining programs that guests can add onto their vacation packages.
Universal’s Superstar Character Breakfast:
- Breakfast with characters from the Universal’s Superstar Parade
- Viewing of the Superstar parade from a special area
- Begins June 15th
- Adults are $26.99 and children are $10.99 each.
Universal’s Cinematic Dining Experience:
- Dinner at Lombard’s Landing
- Spectacular view from Lombard’s Landing of Cinematic Spectacular: 100 Years of Movie Memories (similar view pictured above)
- Begins June 1st
- Adults are $44.99 and children are $12.99 each
The dining experiences are on a limited basis, and are only available as an add-on to the vacation packages.
For more information about the new entertainment experiences coming in 2012, visit the official website!