SeaWorld announced last month that SeaWorld partner hotels now make up part of SeaWorld Parks & Resorts. Those who stay at one of SeaWorld Orlando’s partner hotels would have access to great perks for staying nearby the park. Those perks include access to a free behind the scenes tour, “SeaWorld Rescue Tour”, and transportation back and forth between SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando. SeaWorld announced today that one day at Discovery Cove now includes admission to Aquatica and SeaWorld.
SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove now make up SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando. It offers unique adventures that connect guests to animals, the sea, and each other. While animals are the highlight, it also includes preferred hotels to stay at with exclusive benefits.
“This new offer is incredible for guests because it allows them to explore Discovery Cove for the day and also enjoy SeaWorld and Aquatica during their Orlando vacation, so they can experience the amazing animal connections that all of our parks deliver in their own way.” said Toni Caracciolo, Marketing Vice President for SeaWorld Parks & Resorts. “It also solidifies the Discovery Cove reservation as a true, all-inclusive package,” she added.
Starting at $229 per person, Dolphin Swim Packages at Discovery Cove for Florida visitors include:
- Reserved Dolphin Swim experience
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch
- Snacks through out the day
- Beverages all day including water, soda, and alcohol
- Swim gear (Wet suit/Vest, snorkel, mask), towels, locker, sunscreen, and more
- Self parking
- Complimentary photo upon entering Discovery Cove
- Pass for 14 day consecutive access to Aquatica and SeaWorld before, during, or after your Discovery Cove visit
- Access to: The Grand Reef, Aviary, Serenity Bay, Windaway River, and Freshwater Oasis (opening soon)