When in Orlando, what is the scariest thing you can think of in October? Shrek of course! While the theme parks have the big parades and bloody Horror events, Gaylord Palms invites you to come out and get scared…Shrekless. The Orlando resort is having a huge Halloween Party for their guests on select nights in October.
On October 13th and 27th Gaylord Palms will host their Family Halloween, with the characters of Shrek! The party will include special Trick or Treating stations with candy being handed out by Dreamworks characters like Shrek, Fioana, Puss, and Kung Fu Panda. There will be a special Puss in Boots Magic Bean Scavenger hunt and a Madagascar 3 Crack-a-Lackin Pool Party.
Here’s all the details:
- One night room accommodations
- Trick or Treat Bag welcome amenity
- Costumed trick-or-treating around the resort atriums, with candy passed out at each stop by favorite DreamWorks characters from movies such as Shrek, Puss In Boots, Madagascar 3 ‘Europe’s Most Wanted’ and Kung Fu Panda
- Learn to make Swamp Sludge at our Halloween craft station
- Kids’ Costume Contest with prizes Madagascar Crack-a-Lackin’ Pool Party
- Puss In Boots Quest for the Magic Beans Scavenger Hunt
- Special wake-up calls by DreamWorks characters
Space is limited, and the party is only for hotel guests. The Gaylord Palms resort is a huge resort with an incredible atrium reflecting different parts of Florida. It has the all new Cypress Springs Family waterpark, a South Beach Miami Pool for adults only, and several onsite restaurants. It’s just minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando.