Just because it’s September, doesn’t mean that Summer is over. Florida residents know that best, with warm temps climbing until at least mid-October. While the rest of the country is starting to bundle up, we are still swimming! Because of that very reason, Discovery Cove is offering Florida residents a very special deal on their Day Resort and Dolphin Day Resort packages. Florida residents get not only a very special discount, but also a very special offer from Discovery Cove when you book your package now.
If you’ve never been to Discovery Cove, it’s an all day, all inclusive relaxation destination. What that means is that you pay for admission, and that’s it. All your meals, drinks, snacks and even sunscreen and snorkels are included. You can interact with bottlenose dolphins, swim tropical reefs, swim next to otters and even see marmosets!
If you’ve been to Discovery Cove, but it’s been a few years…now is the perfect time to go back. This year Discovery Cove just opened Freshwater Oasis. It allows you to relax in warm water, swim next to Otters and even check out marmosets. Check out our overview of the all new area!
Last year the park opened the all new Grand Reef which allows you to swim around and interact with stingrays, tropical fish and more! Check out our real time swim through of the area:
In addition to the Grand Reef, Discovery Cove gives guests a chance to walk around the aquarium bottom with SeaVenture. You wear huge dive helmets and get the chance to interact with tons of fish and stingrays, and even get close to sharks!
Take a walk inside SeaVenture:
Florida Residents can save with Dolphin Swim Day Resort Packages starting at just $199 dollars per person. This is a huge savings of up to $150 dollars. In addition to the huge savings, Florida residents get unlimited admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica until January 2013. You’ll be able to enjoy waterslide fun, Shamu Spooktacular and even Christmas at SeaWorld. Here’s the details:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013