SeaWorld San Antonio offers spooky fun by day and scares by night during Howl-o-Scream. Although they call their event Howl-o-Scream, SeaWorld offers day time fun for kids similar to SeaWorld Orlando’s Spooktacular, which is perfect for the little ones.
This year’s line up consists of:
- FantaSea: The creatures of the sea celebrate the seasons, too! Kids of all ages will have a magical time as they walk “under the sea” and experience a seasonal festival “SeaWorld Style.” Enchanting creatures, unbelievable sights, wowing effects and trick-or-treating come together to provide a completely unique experience that only SeaWorld can do! Open from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Counts Unhaunted Castle: An interactive maze for our knee high guys, this Sesame-themed attraction features push button sound effects, an interactive animated character and several hugs and photos with the Count himself! Open from 1 – 5 p.m.
- Grave Diggers: Want to dance till you drop? Join the wildest funeral procession in town with this macabre collection of lost souls and hit music…..it’s sure to get your blood pumping…..if you have any! (This is a 5 piece strolling brass band)
- Jack Photo Opportunity: Come meet and get a photo with SeaWorld’s resident rock star, Jack, throughout the day. Jack will be taking photos at the entrance of the Frightmare Forest at various times during the afternoon, beginning at 12:30 p.m.
- Jack’s S.O.S. (Sea Oddities Sideshow): Jack is up to his old tricks again! He has traveled the seven seas and found some of the greatest sea oddities in the known world and compiled them into a traveling sideshow called S.O.S…the Sea Oddities Sideshow. Open 5 p.m. – park close.
- Jack’s Frightmare Forest:Jack and his Corpse Creepers bring your worst Frightmares into reality. This outdoor walk-thru experience is a San Antonio legend and must see attraction. Jack’s Frightmare Forest is friendly for all ages from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. but after 6 p.m., there’s no telling what might be lurking in the forest!
- Den of the Departed: Jack should have been a normal pumpkin but weird things happen when you plant a pumpkin in a cemetery. Welcome to Jack’s home of horrors where you will get a freak peek of where Jack was born: a ghastly mix of decrepit cemetery and deformed pumpkin patch! Trespassers beware – we all know Jack is just a prankster but the ghouls and corpses in the cemetery don’t take kindly to strangers! Open from 7 p.m. – park close.
Passerby beware: you never know what frightful haunts may be awaiting you in our Cajun Bayou and 1930’s Boardwalk. Journey through the Bayou where you’ll encounter a dead saxophone player along with Voodoo Kings, witches, and if you’re (un)lucky, perhaps even the famous Marie Laveau herself! Step back in time to our 1930’s Boardwalk where you will witness feats beyond belief, featuring all-new acts for 2012! Open from 6 p.m. – park close.
- Countdown to Halloween: Located on their brand new stage at Sesame Street Bay of Play, come join The Count, Elmo, and all their friends as they sing, dance and play the Monster Mash way!
- Monster Stomp: SeaWorld San Antonio returns to SeaWorld San Antonio to bring Howl-O-Scream in with a bang! This 22 minute song, dance and percussion show features two castaways that have been washed ashore on Howl Island. At first afraid of the inhabitants of Howl Island, our castaways quickly learn this is THE place to be!
- Shamu Rockin’ Creep Show: Hosted by Jack O’Lantern, this high energy, Halloween-themed Shamu show will send shivers up your spine! Join Jack, our Animal Trainers and of course Shamu as they put a new twist on some Halloween favorites!
- Jack Is Back 2.0 (New for 2012): A great way to end your Howl-O-Scream experience, this brand new show features Jack, along with his minion and minionette dancers, and more than a few ghoulish surprises in this song and dance spectacular. Join the folk of Pumpkingdom as they rock and roll all night!!!!! Don’t miss this show in the entrance plaza at park closing!
For more information about Howl-o-Scream at SeaWorld San Antonio, visit the official website.