Theme park fans, hold onto your Doom Buggies. One of the premier stores dealing with Disney collectibles has a chance for you to purchase your own place where hinges creek in doorless chambers. When strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, you might normally pick up and run, but with this one of a kind offering it’s all part of the charm. The only thing this places doesn’t come with is it’s own full time host….a ghost host.
The ultimate Disney collectors Theme Park Connection, is selling the ultimate theme park collectible. The house was designed by Disney contractor Mark Hurt who built the house with painstaking detail in 1996. With the exception of a few changes for code purposes, the house is a duplicate of the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, right down to the four faux smoke stacks.
While the outside is an exact duplicate, the house is livable…maybe not for 999 happy haunts, but at least for one happy family. The house contains modern amenities for those who have not shuffled off this mortal coil just yet, such as bathrooms, a mailbox and kitchen, several things that the original Haunted Mansion is missing. You also will not find hot and cold running chills.
“This definitely is the most unique Disney item we have ever offered for sale. We are used to selling rare Disney items such as ride vehicles, attraction props and signs along with a warehouse full of unique Disney items,” Theme Park Connection’s owner Marc Pianko says “This one is beyond anyone’s wildest dream. Can you imagine the Halloween Parties you could have here?”
Here are some of the highlights of the home:
• Over 10,000 Square Feet (Closer to 11,000)
• 7 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms
• Two-story Library with Gas Burning Fireplace & Separate Wet Bar
• Corian Countertops in Kitchen with Butler Pantry and Great room
• Professional Kitchen Equipment stays including a Vulcan Commercial Stove
• Wood Floors & Walk-In Closets Throughout
• 1,100 Square Foot Cypress Wood Roof Deck
• Lower Trex Deck with top-of-the-line – Person Hot Tub
• Magnificent Private Backyard with a great view of a Wooded Conservation Land area
• Matching Custom Wood Children’s/Pet Play House
• 2nd Floor Front Terrace overlooking Neighborhood Park on Cul-de-Sac
• 3-Car Garage with 1200 amp Electrical Service & Distributed panel Electrical system
• Ready for Elevator in Central Stair Shaft
• Concrete Hardie Plank Siding and 2nd Floor Heat Pump
• Blown-in Insulation and Metal Roof
• 6″ Interior Walls around Lower Level and All Bathrooms to Reduce Sound
• Community Security, Pool and Recreation Center
Some of the cooler features include flickering outside lights, the attraction welcome gate and a very unique bathroom
Apparently you don’t have to worry about a ghost following you home, because it’s already followed someone else!
The house is located just outside of Atlanta, Georgia and is now for sale on Ebay through Theme Park Connection!