Darksyde Acres offers a total of 7 attractions including Zombie Paintball, and more.
- Zombie Paintball Massacre
- The Rusthole
- The Catacombs
- The Dark Abyss
- The Labyrinth Outdoor Maze
- The Hayride (New for 2012)
- Death Race 2012 (New for 2012)
Darksyde Acres is open on Friday and Saturday nights in October and October 30 and 31. The box office is open from 7:30pm until midnight on nights of operation, but you can also purchase your tickets online in advance.
Ticket prices start as low as $7 for individual attractions, but you can purchase a combo and see multiple attractions. Ticket pricing is as follows:
Individual Attraction Passes
- Catacombs, Rusthole, Dark Abyss —-$20
- The Labyrinth —-$7
- Haunted Hayride—-$7
- The Dark Abyss—-$12
- Catacombs, Rusthole, Dark Abyss, Labyrinth—-$25
- Labyrinth and Haunted Hayride—-$10
- Catacombs, Rusthole, Dark Abyss, Labyrinth and the Haunted Hayride—-$30
- 20 Shots—-$5
- 100 Shots—-$20
If you don’t feel like waiting in line, you can also purchase an RIP Pass (front of the line pass) for an additional $10.
For more information about Darksyde Acres, visit the official website.