We have really started to focus heavily on creating fun and interesting videos for you – our readers. We have tons of special things planned for our YouTube channel for 2013 that we think you will come to know and love, so if you haven’t already done so: go ahead and subscribe to our YouTube channelso you can get updates when we load new videos. With that said, we would like to spotlight our 12 most popular videos of 2012 as we move forward into 2013.
1. Time lapse of Ford Explorer being built out of Legos for Legoland Florida
2. Overview of Aquatica San Antonio
3. Busch Gardens Williamsburg unveils Verbolten trains
4. 2012 Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Commercial
5. Verbolten soft opening
6. Rescued wolf cub transferred to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
7. 2012 Aquatica Orlando Promotional video
8. Verbolten Official On-Ride POV
9. Overview and POV of Stingray Falls at Aquatica San Antonio
10. Opening day at Goretorium
Happy New Year everyone!
So which video was your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.. or just hit the like button on YouTube!