It’s the luckiest time of year with St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner! Many parks are still closed for the season, but those that are open are making guests green with all kinds of celebrations and fun this St. Patty’s Day weekend. From food and green beer to all out parties, theme parks will have all their guests turning Irish for the weekend.
While many parks are just opening up, there are several that are not only opening, but also pulling out all the stops to bring you the luck of the Irish!
Walt Disney World
Raglan Road at Downtown Disney will have a huge family friendly party going from now until St. Patty’s Day
- Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, leading Irish Dance Workshops Friday through Sunday
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily
- Distinguished Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, recent touring musical director of Riverdance, leading Irish Music Workshops
- Ceili (kay-lee) traditional music and structured set-dancing event on Saturday, inviting guest participation
- “The Electric Ceili,” Sunday evening, bringing together a host of Irish musicians and dancers
- Performances by The Willis Clan, Nova Celtic, Girsa, Celtic Wave, Wyndbreakers, Three Dollar Band, Raglan Road house band Creel, Johnny & Justin, and Albannach, with a new approach to percussion and Celtic music
- World-famous U2 tribute band Elevation, playing Saturday and Sunday
- More than 50 musicians and dancers performing, plus face painting, stilt walkers and giveaways
Hollywood Studios will be offering guests special “lucky” cupcakes. Tinted green mint buttercream frosting and wearing a Leprechaun hat, this Mickey cupcake will be the best luck you can get.
The Downtown Disney District will be having their own huge St. Patrick’s Day celebration
- At Catal, from now through Sunday, guests may order Guinness beer and Irish cheddar dip, potato leek soup, black and tan battered fish and chips, a corned beef on rye open-faced sandwich and whiskey bread pudding. Meanwhile, downstairs at the Uva Bar, entertainment will be provided Saturday and Sunday by an Irish Dulcimer player.
- House of Blues, Friday through Sunday, will offer corned beef & cabbage with roasted red potatoes and green beans, shepherd’s pie, chocolate chip mint ice cream, Pint o’ Green Beer, a “Kiss Me I’m Irish” martini, and a Guinness and Jameson shot special.
- ESPN Zone will also offer green beer, Sunday only, and at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, also Sunday only, there will be corned beef & cabbage with red potatoes, Green Jazz Kitchen Lager, Jorge’s Land Mine (a “green explosion cocktail”) and Irish coffee.
All Disney parks will offer special St. Patrick’s Day Merchandise, from Duffy the Irish Bear, to special T-shirts and of course pins. More details
Pat O’Briens at Universal Citywalk will host a huge two day St. Patrick’s Day party.
Saturday, March 16 — Doors open at 2pm
No Cover Until 8pm • $10 and 21+ after 8pm
Happy Hour 2pm–6pm
Sunday, March 17 — Doors open at 12pm
No Cover Until 6pm • $10 and 21+ after 6pm
Happy Hour 12pm–6pm
- Live Music
- Food & Drink Specials
- Stilt Walkers & Bead Girls
For the Ultimate Irish Night Out,
Become a V.I.L. (Very Important Leprechaun)
- Free Admission to Select CityWalk® Clubs
- Front of Line Access
- Exclusive Balcony Access
- Private Bar
- Light Appetizer Buffet
$20 plus tax, per person
Must be 21 +
Get Your Tickets At CityWalk® Guest Services
Universal Studios Florida is home to over 50 different dining options, but at Finnegan’s Bar and Grill, every day is St. Patrick’s Day. With traditional Irish and Pub food, this is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat and kick back a pint. More information
Busch Gardens Tampa
All weekend long (March 16-17), guests can indulge in classic Irish fare such as corned beef & cabbage. And if you want to make your friends “green with envy”, try one of Busch Gardens’ Irish beer selections, and even sample some green beer to mark the occasion. All of this and more will be available at the Dessert Grill and Crown Colony House® Restaurant.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, the park will be celebrating the first day of the season! Busch Gardens is home to the only theme park version of Ireland, where guests can see authentic Irish step dancers in Celtic Fyre, and grab some traditional Irish cuisine at Grogan’s Grille.