The Orange Country Regional History Center will be hosting the Artists & Authors series this summer. On August 24th, you could have the opportunity to find out what it takes to turn a nightmare into a reality at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. The event will feature a reception and dinner, but it will also feature many of the creative minds behind one of the biggest Halloween events in the haunt industry.
The event will begin at 6pm with a reception, followed by dinner at 7pm. At 8pm, the program will continue with some of the creative team from Universal Orlando. The creative team behind the event will discuss the extensive process that goes on behind the scenes at Universal Orlando to bring Halloween Horror Nights to life. Universal Orlando’s Art & Design Team will discuss how they create historically themed haunted houses by creatively transforming urban legends, campfire ghost stories, and haunted tales in the most immersive ways.
Speakers for the event include:
- TJ Mannarino – Senior Director of Universal’s Art & Design
- Rick Spencer – Creative Manager of Universal’s Art & Design
- Mike Aiello – Writer and Show Director of Universal’s Art & Design
- David Hughes – Scenic Director of Universal’s Art & Design
- Kim Gromoll – Senior Scenic Director of Universal’s Art & Design
- Patrick Brailliard – Show Director of Universal’s Art & Design
- $40 per person
- $280 for a table of 8
- $55 per person
- $385 for a table of 8
Slots for the event are expected to fill up quickly, so be sure to make your reservation as soon as possible! To make your reservation today, please call (407) 836-7010.
For more information about the Orange Country Regional History Center, visit the official website by clicking here.