Halloween will really be kicking into full swing in a little more than just a week. On October 5th, Legoland Florida will kick off their annual Brick Or Treat event, which focuses on not-so-spooky fun for kids ages two to twelve. Brick or Treat will take place every Saturday and Sunday in October beginning on October 5th and ending on October 27th.
Brick or Treat Features:
- World’s Largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern: Families can check out the world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 LEGO bricks and capture a great photo memory
- LEGO® Halloween-Themed Build: Build your own Halloween-themed LEGO Model at the activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza
- Spooky Scavenger Hunt: The whole family can enjoy searching for spooky LEGO creatures found in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA
- Brick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises
- Dance Party: Join us for our spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games
- Kids Costume Contest: Show off your BOO-tiful costumes in the Kids Costume Contest in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza to win brick-tastic prizes like LEGO product and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida. Children may enter one of 3 age categories: 0-3 years, 4-8 years and 9-12 years
Legoland Florida will be open from 9:30am to 7pm on Saturdays and 9:30am to 6pm on Sundays. Check out this overview video of what Brick or Treat at Legoland has to offer you and your family:
For more information about Legoland Florida, visit the official website by clicking here.