Although Thanksgiving is right around the corner, theme parks across the nation do Christmas big: Knott’s Berry Farm included. In just a couple of weeks, Knott’s Berry Farm will be making the transition to Knott’s Merry Farm for the holiday season. Beginning on November 28th and running through January 5th, you can experience holiday festivities and fun at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Festivities at Knott’s Merry Farm include:
- Santa’s Christmas Cabin (New for 2013) – Guests can share their wish list with Jolly ‘ol St. Nick himself and take home a souvenir photo of their visit. Guests will also be able to indulge in holiday goodies like cookies and more.
- Christmas on Engine 41 (New for 2013) – Guests will be able to climb aboard a vintage railcar and meet and ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents who are eager to share their Christmas plans.
- Ultimate Wooden Sleigh Ride – GhostRider and Coast Rider (both roller coasters) will have the entire family clinging to the handrails, making for a while knuckle Christmas.
- It’s Christmas, Snoopy – Starring Santa Snoopy, guests can experience a unique live performance in the Charles M. Schulz Theather on select nights (Nov 28-30; Dec 1, 7, 8, 14-17, 19-24, 26-31; Jan 1, 3-5).
- A Christmas Carol and A Gift of the Magi performed in the Bird Cage Theater (all nights except Christmas).
- Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village – A shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artists and artisans selling their unique wares. Entrance to the Crafts Village is free to the public Monday through Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sundays, admission is included with daily theme park admission (Nov 28 – Dec 24).
- Dickensian Vocal Quartet (Calico Carolers) – An interactive country Christmas blue grass quartet.
- Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting – A musical and whimsical tree lighting featuring Toy Soldiers, Snowmen, Elves, and Snoopy!
- Lucy’s Wish List – Guests can join Lucy and her friends in the Camp Snoopy Theater where they are involved to sing and dance to the holiday fun.
- Snoopy’s Magical Night of Lights – Thousands of twinking lights merrily light up the nighttime sky accompanied by a festive soundtrack that brings the Christmas spirit to life.
Knott’s Berry Farm is also offering a great stocking stuffer for theme park fans: 2014 Season Pass that include a single visit for 2013. The 2014 season pass includes unlimited admission in 2014, including exciting events and year-round happenings at Knotts. Season Passes also include discounts, special Pass-Holder events, and more! Season Pass area available online for a single payment of $78 or just six payments of $13. This deal is valid until January 5, 2014. Click here to purchase a 2014 Season Pass.
Knott’s Merry Farm will be taking place daily from November 28th until January 5th. For more information about Knott’s Berry Farm or to purchase tickets, visit the official website by clicking here.
Get social with us!
Follow us on Twitter @BehindThrills and like us on Facebook @BehindThrills.