Are you ready to kiss 2013 good-bye? Do it in style at Orlando’s biggest New Year’s Eve Party, located in the heart of Universal Orlando’s Citywalk. The all new EVE will change the way you ring in the new year with delicious foods, dancing, entertainment, and more.
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp, custom desserts, and more
- Six unique outdoor party zones with entertainment and signature drinks
- Orlando’s largest dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared on a 360˚ DJ platform
- Admission to six Universal CityWalk venues, including: Bob Marley’s – A Tribute to Freedom, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Midnight champagne toast and pyrotechnics display
Tickets for EVE are now on sale. Tickets are $99.99 per person. American Express card holders can save $5 per ticket when ppurchasng their EVE tickets with their AMEX credit card.
For more information about Eve or to purchase tickets, visit the official Universal Orlando website by clicking here.