SeaWorld San Antonio is getting ready to heat this summer up with their annual Summer event, Summer Nights. During Summer Nights, SeaWorld San Antonio offers a plethora of fun and things for guests to do during their visit, like exciting shows and extended park hours. This year, SeaWorld San Antonio is offering two brand new shows in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the SeaWorld brand. SeaWorld San Antonio debuted one of their new shows over Memorial Day Weekend and will debut the next show just in time for Summer Nights. Summer Nights at SeaWorld San Antonio will run daily from June 14th until August 18th.
- NEW! Hydro Power: An Xtreme Ski Show – This brand new show is a 50th-Celebration-themed ski show, which will feature high energy water stunts and stunning visual elements! Some of the best ski professional will perform a combination of 50 amazing acts, stunts, and new feats never-before-seen on Ski Lake!
- NEW! Shamu Celebration: Light Up The Night – This brand new nighttime Shamu show where the sea transforms after the sun sets. This show will feature colorful splashes, high-energy music, and sea-inspired illuminations. Shamu Celebration will also feature a brand new score and new whale behaviors.
- Sea Lions Tonite! – Join everyone’s favorite Sea Lions, Clyde and Seamore, for a hilariously exciting spoof of SeaWorld’s day time shows.
- Azul – Join Beluga Whales, exotic Pacific White-Sided dolphins, colorful birds, and acrobatic performers as you sail away on a journey beyond reality to some place where the creates of the sea and the sky meet in an incredible celebration of the mysteries of nature.
- Elmo Rocks! – Join some of Sesame Street’s favorite characters and rock out while singing and dancing!
While the shows play a big part in Summer Nights, there’s also a ton of other things for guests to do during Summer Nights. Guests can visit Aquatica SeaWorld’s Water Park and cool off or relax on a sandy beach. SeaWorld and Aquatica also offer many different ways to meet animals through out both parks, including habitats and meeting animals with animal ambassadors where guests can learn more about the animal and get a photo with the animal. And then there’s rides! Don’t forget about the many attractions SeaWorld San Antonio has to offer, such as Steel Eel, Rio Loco, Great White, and many more.
With extended park hours, SeaWorld San Antonio gives their guests more time to experience all of what SeaWorld has to offer. The best part about Summer Nights is that the event is included with park admission, which means there’s no extra ticket and you can experience everything the park has to offer, including shows, animals, and rides! SeaWorld is offering quite a deal on their Fun Card right now – for just $100, you can visit SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio all season long! The Fun Card includes admission to many of SeaWorld’s events, including Summer Nights, Howl-o-Scream, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, and more.
For more information about SeaWorld San Antonio, visit the official website by clicking here.
Get social with us!
Follow us on Twitter @BehindThrills and like us on Facebook @BehindThrills.
Need to get tickets? Click the banner below to get your tickets today!