Big news for Harry Potter fans, Universal Orlando is opening up an all new Wizarding World Of Harry Potter this summer. If you’re any kind of Potter fan, you already know that. Universal Orlando has just launched an all new vacation package that will allow guets not only to see the all new Diagon Alley, but also get exclusive access.
While Universal Orlando hasn’t released an official opening date for Diagon Alley just yet, the park has released the vacation packages which will let guests get exclusive early access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and let guests skip the lines at the other Universal attractions.
Here’s the details:
The Wizarding World ofHarry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package
~ Starts at $155 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel June 29 to Aug. 16
~ Starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for travel Aug. 17 to Oct. 2 and Nov. 30 to Dec. 18
· 4-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – an all-new hotel inspired by the iconic beach resorts of the 1950s and 1960s
· 3-day Park-to-Park tickets
· One breakfast per person at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the all-new Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
· Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
· Special themed Welcome Parcel
· Complimentary on-site transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
· Book by July 31
· Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
·Vacation package also available at Universal Partner Hotels
The packages are available to purchase now for travel beginning June 29th.
Universal Orlando hasn’t officially released an opening date yet, but the package date indicates that the area will be open between the Media Preview on June 17th, and the package start date of June 29th.
Rumors suggest that a soft opening could happen any day now, with employees getting a first look at Diagon Alley around the first few days of June. A soft opening could happen soon after, with a grand opening around the 18th or 19th.