School’s out and Summer is almost officially here! With most schools across the nation being out and many letting out within the next few weeks, many parks are getting ready to kick off Summer events, which gives guests a little bit more fun and a lot more time to have fun! Busch Gardens Tampa is getting ready to kick off their Summer Nights event in just two weeks with nightly after-dark entertainment, fireworks, and more! Summer Nights will take place nightly at Busch Gardens Tampa from June 28th through August 17th.
During Summer Nights, guests will be able to experience:
- NEW! Summer Nights Concerts: Every single Saturday night, Busch Gardens Tampa will be hosting a concert inside Gwazi Park. Guests will be able to enjoy pop, R&B, alternative, and Latino music artists all while indulging in favorite summer grilled foods and craft beers. Concerts are included with park admission and will begin at 8:30pm. Concerts will take the place of Kinetix on Saturday nights.
- NEW! Opening Night Critters: This new all-animal production will feature both exotic and domestic animals in the newly-renovated Pantopia theather.
- Fireworks: Every night during Summer Nights, you can sit back and watch an incredible aerial display of fireworks burst above Busch Gardens. The best place for viewing the fireworks is from Gwazi Park, however they are visible from the entire park.
- Pantopia After Dark!: Pantopia gets even more exciting after dark with exciting entertainment and many fan-favorite rides which include Scorpion, Phoenix, and Grand Caravan Carousel. Guests will also be able to experience new dining options, including a variety of freshly rolled prezels and craft beers at Twisted Tails Pretzels, snow cones and smoothies to cool down with at Lynx Frozen Treats, and the brand new open-fire grill Dragon Fire.
- Kinetix: An award-winning and high energy show with music and acrobats. The performances includes live musicians, singers, dancers, and artists from around the globe. Kinetix will take place nightly from Sunday nights through Friday nights at 9pm in Gwazi Park. The gates open at 8pm, so arrive early to get a good seat and to enjoy the pre-show that takes place prior to Kinetix.
Busch Gardens has also extended their park hours for the entire Summer Nights event to 9pm, giving guests the opportunity to enjoy everything Summer Nights has to offer plus all the animal encounters, attractions, and shows that the park already has to offer.
Summer Nights is included with park admission or any Busch Gardens annual pass. An annual pass is the best way to see everything Summer Nights has to offer plus many other great events at the park like Bands, Brew & BBQ, and more! Busch Gardens is also offering a brand new “Select Your Day, Select Your Savings” ticket, which allow guests to choose between a weekday visit or an “any day” visit while still offering them great savings. Guests have the flexibility to be able to use their tickets up to one year from the date they are purchased plus guests can click, buy, print, and head straight to the turnstiles on the day of their visit.
For more information about Busch Gardens Tampa, call 888-800-5447 or visit the official website by clicking here.