Alabama may be where they call sweet home, but this weekend the Busch Gardens Live! concert series brings Lynyrd Skynyrd home to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. The band will be performing as part of the ongoing summer concert series continues at the park.
The band will take the stage at 7p.m. this Saturday, July 20th at the park. This year concerts are being held in the Royal Palace Theatre, and seats are on a first come first serve basis.
Here’s what you need to know for tickets:
• General concert seating tickets are for guaranteed general seating at the Royal Palace Theatre.
• Tickets are free with admission and are available one-per-person on a first come, first served basis (while supplies last). All party members must be present for tickets.
• General concert seating tickets are only available at the Guest Relations building situated on the right side of the walking path leading to the park’s main entrance. Tickets may be picked up on the day of the concert only.
• General concert seating tickets are not available at the Royal Palace Theatre.
• General concert seating ticket distribution will begin when Busch Gardens’ main entrance opens.
• Tickets can be redeemed at the Royal Palace Theatre entrance when the theatre gates open.
• Please refer to the general concert admission ticket and park handouts for more information and restrictions
Guests must have a ticket for the concert, though tickets are included with theme park admission. This is just the latest in the Busch Gardens Live series this summer. Other guests will include LeAnn Rimes and Steven Curtis Chapman.