Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is one of the more popular events at Epcot and it always makes guests drool for more. This year, Disney is offering quite a bit more than they have with the event in the past, giving guests even more opportunities to experience the event to the fullest. You might even need to make a new notch in your belt afterwards!
Disney has already announced two brand new options for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, which includes the all new Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival – Late Night LIVE! and a premium package. Disney has announced they will be offering another package which will be a true VIP tour and will make you feel like a foodie star.
The VIP tour includes:
- A guided tour with a Disney VIP tour guide
- Access to a VIP lounge within the Festival Center at the Wonder’s Retreat
- Beverage tasting
- Six-course tapas-style lunch
- Food and Beverage pairings with Disney chegs
- VIP seating at Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- and more
This particular VIP experience will only be availble on Thursdays and Sundays on selected dates in September, October, and November. The tour will take approximatley six and a half hours to complete. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this tour.
The cost of this tour is $399 per person. To book your tour, you can call 407-939-8687 to make a reservation.
For more information about Walt Disney World, visit the official website by clicking here.