Universal Orlando is winding down what is likely to be one of the busiest summers ever, by showing some very big love for their annual passholders. From special entry to the parks, to huge discounts at their waterpark, to even Halloween Horror Nights, Universal Orlando is poised to bring some big fun for passholders this September.
Beginning September 2nd, Universal Orlando will unveil some major perks for annual passholders for September.
Here’s the rundown:
- Wet n Wild Free Entry-On Tuesday September 2nd, from noon to 5p.m., Universal Orlando Passholders can get free entry into Wet n Wild Orlando. This is for annual passholders only, and not available for guests
- Wet n Wild weekday admission for $20 dollars begins September 3rd and is good for weekday admission Monday through Friday, and on Saturday September 14th
- Cabana Bay Beach rates begin at just $69 dollars for annual passholders through September, on select dates
- Blue Man Group tickets are just $49 dollars for annual passholders Sunday shows at 4:00PM:
September 7, 14, 21, 28
- Free Party Pass for passholders and a guest. In September passholders will be given one free party pass for them and a guest
- Halloween Horror Nights Passholder nights will be the first two weekends of the event, and will give early access to three select houses. Passholders can also bring a non-passholder guest with admission. Registration is required, click here to register!
- Early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Diagon Alley for passholders. Passholders will be able to gain early access to the newest addition to Universal Orlando, Diagon Alley. This will be every Monday-Friday beginning September 1st and going all month long
There are tons more offers for annual passholders on the official website (click here)! September might be the end of the summer, but it also marks the beginning of some amazing happenings at Universal Orlando. For fans of Christian Rock, Rock the Universe will blast through September 5&6th. On September 19th, Halloween Horror Nights brings terror back to Orlando with 8 unique mazes, 4 scare zones and two outrageous shows. Then to cap off the year, Holidays at Universal will bring out the Grinch, Macys Parade and Mannheim Steamroller.