Haunt season is quickly approaching and in the next couple of weeks, many haunts and theme parks with haunted attractions will be kicking off their events. Monsters, Ghouls, Goblins, and other horrifying characters will come to life to terrorize guests… Can you handle it?
Busch Gardens Williamsburg will be kicking off their haunt event, Howl-o-Scream at the stroke of 6pm tomorrow, Friday, September 12th. Guests will encounter buccaneers, vampires, fiery fiends, legendary villains, and mythical beasts during their visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg during Howl-o-Scream. Guests will be able to experience a five Terror-tories, six haunted mazes, and three bone chilling shows.
- 13: Your Number’s Up – A dark tower locked away has re-opened and your deepest and darkest fears come to life and are lurking in the shows on the 13th floor.
- Bitten – Set in Eastern Europe in the late 1800’s, the Bitten house is full of suspicion and darkness. Legends and folk lore tell of vampires and undead that prey on the innocent. The Bitten house sits upon the road in which all travelers pass… but only few return.
- Catacombs – A tunnel in a ruined cemetery leads you into an underground city. The underground city has become a final resting place for those who were buried there, but things aren’t as quiet as they appear… Voices of the dead speak and some of them have even taken shape.
- Cut Throat Cove – Something has gone terribly wrong! In the market, pirates have been slaughtered and something evil is at large… The only way out is with the buried treasure.
- Dead Line – Construction of a new line for the Pompeii Metro was moving along until an old pipe was struck and it burst. Strange gas has leaked into the Metro and all communication has been cut off.
- Root of all Evil – This decrepit greenhouse is full of evil plants who have taken over and poisoned their creators. You’re next.
- Demon Street – Paris is burning and the entire city is engulfed in flames. Fiery fiends lurk around every corner looking for fresh flesh to road on a spit.
- Ports of Skull – A ship graveyard filled with lost souls that were doomed to haunt the vessels they once sailed upon.
- Ripper Row – When will Jack the Ripper strike next? He’s been plucking random and innocent victims from the English streets to satisfy his curiosity.
- Vampire Point – Beware and watch your next as blood thirsty vampires are looking for fresh blood to drink.
- Wendigo Woods – Mysterious creatures have been spotted lurking and stalking through the woods.. The campground has been shut down, but whatever is lurking hasn’t been contained just yet.
- Fiends – The doctor and his pink-haired nurses are back to create the ultimate Fiend with the operation of a lifetime.
- Monster Stomp On Ripper Row – Jack the Ripper has returned in this new version of Monster Stomp. This show features modern rock and rhythm. The beat is back with an electrifying percussion, dynamic dances, and sensational singing.
- Night Beats – With music from the roaring 20’s to today’s music, this show is filled with dazzling dancing, sizzling singing, and a live band.
Other experiences include the Blood Banquet and Igor’s Fright Feast. Both of which are an all-you-care-to-eat dinner buffet which include a show. Both shows are unique in their own ways and both shows serve alcohol to guests 21 and older (must provide valid ID as proof of age). Alcoholic beverages must be purchased separately.
Guests can experience Howl-o-Scream with many different tickets. Busch Gardens is offering two great deals which include a Fall Fun Card and an annual pass. The Fall Fun Card is the best way to experience Howl-o-Scream as the ticket is valid through the end of Howl-o-Scream. It allows the ticket holder to experience Busch Gardens during the day and then Howl-o-Scream at night for as many nights as they’d like through October 26th for one low price, just $75. On the other hand, Busch Gardens is offering annual passes to the park that include not only Howl-o-Scream, but access to the park during for an entire year! The annual pass expires a year from the date of purchase and only costs $10 per month (or $120 up front and it’s paid for)!
Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens takes place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights from 6pm until park closing from September 12th until November 26th. Parents with young children are advised to consider the elevated scare-factor when bringing their children to Howl-o-Scream.
For more information about Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg or to purchase tickets, click here to visit the official website.