FIFTH ANNUAL “THRILL WEEKLY POLL” RETURNS TO BEHIND THE THRILLS IN 2014
October 13, 2014 (Orlando, FL) – In 2010, Behind the Thrills debut a string of polls that gave theme parks across the nation the chance to gather their fans and get them vote for their favorites. Fans from across the nation voted for their favorites in 2010, 2011, and 2012. Fans will have the chance to name the best of 2013 in the fourth annual “Thrill Weekly Poll” on Behind the Thrills beginning October 14th. The Winners of each category will be named “Best-of” in the fourth annual “Best of” awards.
The “Thrill Weekly Poll” can be found on Behind the Thrills by visiting http://behindthethrills.com/thrillweekly.
Exciting changes for 2014:
In honor of our 5th annual Thrill Weekly Poll happening, we’ve changed our logo up a little bit to celebrate such an exciting milestone!
All voting will be completed by December 22nd. After each poll closes, the results will be hidden so the winner of the poll remains secret until all voting has been completed. We will announce the winners for each poll on January 5th.
All polls, excluding Park of the Year Polls, will begin Monday morning at 12:01am ET and will close the following Sunday at 11:59pm ET. Regional voting for Park of the Year will run from October 22nd until November 18th. Each regional poll will begin on Wednesday at 12:01am and end on Tuesday at 11:59pm. The final round for Park of the Year will include the winner and the runner-up from each region and will take place from December 8th at 12:01am until December 14th at 11:59pm.
The fifth annual “Thrill Weekly Poll” line-up includes:
- Oct 13 – Oct 19: Best Show
- Oct 20 – Oct 26: King of Halloween
- Oct 22 – Nov 18: Park of the Year Regional Voting
- Oct 22 – Oct 28: Park of the Year – Region 1
- Oct 29 – Nov 4: Park of the Year – Region 2
- Nov 5 – Nov 11: Park of the Year – Region 3
- Nov 12 – Nov 18: Park of the Year – Region 4
- Oct 27 – Nov 2: Best Family Friendly Park
- Nov 3 – Nov 9: Best Food Destination
- Nov 10 – Nov 16: Attraction of the Year
- Nov 17 – Nov 23: – Best Theme Park Website
- Nov 24 – Nov 30: No Voting in observance of Thanksgiving Holiday
- Dec 1 – Dec 7: Water Park of the Year
- Dec 8 – Dec 14: Park of the Year (Finals)
- Dec 15 – Dec 21: Santa’s Pride – Best Christmas Event
- Dec 22: All voting will be completed, No voting in observance of Christmas/New Years Holiday
- Jan 5: Winners will be announced
For more information about the Thrill Weekly Poll, please visit our Contact page and shoot us an e-mail.