Thanksgiving kind of feels like the holiday that we skip over. Sure, we all sit and eat, but more and more families are being rushed to dinner and rushed along in favor of “Black Friday” shopping. Walt Disney World wants you to take time to say thanks, and say thanks at the Walt Disney World Resort with your family over one of over 30 different menus at their restaurants resort wide. The entire Walt Disney World Resort is offering special menus at many of their restaurants on Thanksgiving so that families can enjoy dinner and time together.
Thanksgiving is a great time for food, and Disney does it very well. At many of the restaurants, both in park and at the hotels, Disney will be serving up some very special Thanksgiving offerings. From the traditional American Thanksgiving, to traditional Norwegian comfort foods, special menus will be available at many Epcot restaurants in World Showcase.
Epcot will feature special menus for lunch and dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
Magic Kingdom will offer special menus at Be Our Guest and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios will feature Thanksgiving menus at Hollywood&Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby.
At Animal Kingdom guests can feast at Tusker House.
Special menus can be found at the following Resort hotels:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa