Tis the season! Time to make a splash with SeaWorld Orlando’s huge Christmas Celebration. This year the celebration will bring tons of shows, food and holiday cheer. Guests can celebrate the season on select nights in November an December with Shamu, special holiday shows and of course, Santa. The fun is included in theme park admission, and guests can even get free kids admission.
This year there’s tons of ways to get up close to all the Yuletide fun when you purchase online. The park is unveiling some exciting new packages to save time and money.
Christmas Show Seating Packages
o Christmas Signature Show Seating and Dine with Shamu – Guests will enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows and enjoy Orlando’s most immersive and memorable family dining experience – Dine With Shamu® at SeaWorld® Orlando. A complimentary family photo is also included to remember the night.
o Christmas Signature Show Seating and Santa’s Fireside Feast — Enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows, a warm-hearted holiday experience and meet Santa and Mrs. Claus at Santa’s Fireside Feast.
o Christmas Signature Show Seating and Dining Certificate and Family Photo — Enjoy reserved seating at our most popular Christmas shows and a dining certificate to use that evening at any participating restaurant. Dining Certificate includes an entrée with its accompanying side, an additional side item and a non-alcoholic beverage.
The main attraction, of course are the shows. Christmas at SeaWorld is one of the most beautiful celebrations in Central Florida. From amazing animal shows, to Elmo and even the true meaning of Christmas, there’s tons to celebrate.
Shamu® Christmas Miracles — SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of our Shamu family at our nighttime holiday show, Shamu Christmas Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as whales soar through the air in a story of reflection and understanding … of peace and friendship … of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
· O Wondrous Night — Shares the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Everyone will be entertained by this touching, light-hearted and glorious celebration featuring a host of angels, animals and the true wonder of Christmas. It’s a live nativity that only SeaWorld can bring to life.
· Winter Wonderland on Ice – Delight in the magic of Christmas on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake and fireworks that light up the night sky after the last ice show of the evening. It’s a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that will take your breath away.
· The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld® Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become your child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
· SeaWorld® celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience an amazing SeaWorld Christmas connection that illuminates the night sky.
· At the Wild Arctic® attraction, guests embark on an extraordinary journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. The beloved holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you. From the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole (where you’ll meet Santa Claus himself), THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience promises to create an unforgettable holiday memory.
In addition to the incredible seasonal shows and attractions, the amazing Sea of Trees includes more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, making a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake. Guests can enjoy this amazing light show at various times throughout the night beginning at 6 p.m.
The Christmas Market, located on the park’s Bayside Pathway, features unique artisans and culinary delights. At this festive, bustling market, guests can find one-of-a-kind gifts and dine on scrumptious holiday delights, such as hot chocolate, s‘mores and freshly made donuts.
Plus, kids get in free with each paid adult admission. All the fun kicks off on November 22nd, and runs select nights until New Year’s.