Legoland Florida is getting into the Christmas spirit with their huge Christmas Bricktacular Weekends! Beginning December 6th, and running until December 31st with the Kids New Years Eve celebration, Legoland will transform into a Christmas funland with tons of activities, fun, and of course Santa! The fun is all included with paid admission. Guests can also pay for a day now, and come back in 2015!
Whether it’s taking part in some awesome holiday Lego builds, or singing along with Christmas carols, there is tons of fun for families this December as Legoland Florida kicks off Christmas Bricktacular.
This year guests will be able to interact with Lego Toy Soldiers and Lego Santa for some bricktacular fun. There will also be a nightly snow fall on Fun Town as guests try to beat the Florida sun.
Here’s some other highlights from Legoland Florida’s Bricktacular!
- LEGO Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with LEGOLAND Florida’s special holiday friends.
- LEGO Model Build Activity: Help LEGOLAND Florida build and decorate a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand more than 20-feet tall when completed.
- LEGO Santa and Reindeer Models: Families will have a photo opportunity with a life-size LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland U.S.A. and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy Minilanders. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa amid the more than 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland U.S.A.
- Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit as they are surrounded by the sounds, sights, and even the feel of the season as snow falls all around them in Fun Town!
- Nightly Fireworks: Beginning Dec. 26- Dec. 30, a fireworks show will provide nightly entertainment over Lake Eloise beginning at 7 p.m.
Kids’ New Year’s Eve (December 31) activities include:
- LEGOLAND Fireworks Display: Watch a spectacular fireworks display with special viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into the illusion of millions of exploding LEGO bricks.
- LEGO Brick Drop: Watch the brick drop at just the right time for kids: 7 p.m. – or – midnight KST.
Guests can also pay for a day in 2014, and come back anytime between January 1st and February 28th, 2015.
Stay tuned for more from Legoland Florida, and be sure to get social with us on Facebook, and follow along with us on Twitter @BehindThrills for the latest updates!
For more information about Legoland Florida, including tickets, visit the official website by clicking here!