Looking for something a little…wetter, this Valentine’s Day? DRIP Orlando is one of the area’s hottest new shows, with something different for those seeking entertainment outside the theme parks. The show normally features women in provocative poses being covered with paint, but for Valentine’s Day things will get a little wetter, and a lot hotter as they plan a special performance aimed at lovers.
If you want to make a splash this Valentines Day, consider taking your lover to the offbeat I-drive performance art space DRIP. As we have said before DRIP is an in-your-face explosion of color and movement and erotic modern love story(click here for full review). For Valentines Day, DRIP guarantees to up the ante. DRIP will treat you and your partner to a full length DRIP show and and arousing romantic encounters that you will be talking about all night.
- A special edition DRIP Valentine’s t-shirt to change into upon arrival and take home as a splattered souvenir.
- Complimentary paint station where you can paint your shirts and paint each other
- A full DRIP performance with live rock band, dancers, and performances in paint, flying water and sand!
- Live acoustic love songs
- Interactive couples contests with exciting prizes
- Special DRIP performances
- Sweet Chocolate Surprises
VIP Tickets: Include all of the above plus open bar and photo shoot to remember the night complete with copies of the photo files.
The show will run Thursday February 12th through Saturday February 14th.
Ticket Prices (per person)
Thursday, Feb. 12: General Admission $44, VIP $94
Friday, Feb. 13: General Admission $54, VIP $104
Saturday, Feb. 14: General Admission $54, VIP $104
The show is limited to just 100 guests per show, and it will likely sell out. Get tickets early to guarantee a Valentine’s Day they won’t forget.