In 2014 Disney wanted to see your “Disney Side” but in 2015, they’ll take you to the “Flip Side” and show you behind the scenes at some of your favorite Disney attractions and characters. It’s all part of a brand new year, and a huge way to celebrate. To help celebrate a little more, Disney will flip out 31 trips to Disney, and a chance to stay in Cinderella Castle, in the ultra exclusive suite, fit for royalty.
Disney Parks Blog launched an all new site and campaign that will show guests the “Flip Side” of Walt Disney World. The all new adventure will take guests behind the scenes to see a side of the characters they’ve never experienced, as well as an all new contest.
The contest will give away a trip a day to Walt Disney World, and could even land you in the gorgeous Cinderella Castle Suite.
The contest will include:
- 1-Night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom Park
- 3 Nights at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel
- 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper and Water Parks Fun & More Options
- $500 Disney Gift Card
- Personalized “Disney Side” Welcome Basket
- Glass Slipper Gift inspired by the new live-action film “Cinderella,” in theaters March 13
- Round-trip coach airfare (If the winner resides more than 250 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort)
And apparently, it’s just the start of what Walt Disney World will have to offer in 2015. The resort will be making huge changes at all of the parks, as well as at several of the hotels and Downtown Disney.