Did you have plans to attend Halloween Horror Nights 25 on opening night? Those plans just changed as Universal Orlando has made the 25th year of HHN the biggest yet. The dates, which were originally announced last year, have been expanded to a record 30 nights! Also, tickets have gone on sale and we’re getting a glimpse of what we could be seeing this year!
The biggest news is that Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando has bumped up the start date. They’ll be kicking off the festivities a week earlier, beginning on September 18th, and running, once again, until November 1st.
They’ve also released the complete date list!
· Sept. 18-19, 24-25, 26-27
· Oct. 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, 28-31
· Nov. 1
30 Nights of terror. Why not go one more and make it a terrifying 31? Still, a month of HHN? Fans, clean yourself up…there’s more.
Universal Orlando has released details on an all new HHN vacation package just for HHN fans.
Halloween Horror Nights 25 Hotel & Ticket Package
Starts at $165 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
**Book by Oct. 31 for travel from Sept. 18 to Nov. 1
· 3-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Resort – allowing guests to stay in the heart of the horror
· 1-night ticket to Halloween Horror Nights 25 (Non-Saturday)
· Special event entry gate for on-site hotel guests until 8 p.m.
· 2-day Park-to-Park ticket to Universal Orlando’s theme parks
· Early Park Admission to select attractions at one Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal one hour before scheduled park opening.
· Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
· Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
· Additional accommodations also available at Universal Partner Hotels
Yes, there will be more tickets and passes available at a later date, but the big news is that the dates have been expanded.
There’s also a brand new video, showcasing all the terror of HHN with videos of the past 24 years.
Halloween Horror Nights has won several awards, including the coveted Golden Tickets and of course our own Thrill Weekly Awards. 2014 saw HHN crowned as the King of Halloween by voters in our 2014 polls.
So, what can we expect from HHN 25? We’re not exactly sure yet, but we know that Jack the Clown, the original Icon for HHN is more than likely involved. Plus there’s tons of rumors that have as many as ten all new mazes, shows, a separate event inside HHN, and upcharge houses like crazy. We’ll save the rumors for another day, but if half of them are true, it’s going to be huge year for horror!