There’s only two weekends left in SeaWorld Orlando’s annual Bands Brew BBQ festival, and they’re closing it down in Blue Collar Fashion with two country legends, and two comedy superstars. The fun will kick off this Saturday, and finish up next Sunday. It’s also the last weekend to get delicious BBQ, great beers, and the last huge weekend for troops at the park.
The final two weekends will be huge, as legendary Country artists Travis Tritt, and Alan Jackson perform at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayfront Stadium.
If that wasn’t enough, the you’ll want to get your funny bone tickled with Larry The Cable Guy and Bill Engvall. This is the second year in a row that Larry the Cable Guy, Engvall and Jackson has performed at the park.
Concerts are included with theme park admission, and seats are in a first come, first serve basis. However, if you want a guaranteed seat, you can purchase VIP tickets that will not only get you into the concert with guaranteed seats, but you can also get front row!
Here’s the details:
For a VIP experience, packages with reserved seating are available. Guests that take advantage will receive an in-park spending credit that can be used toward mouth-watering food, craft beer samplers, merchandise, Quick Queue or even an up-close park experience.
· Front Row Seating – Starting at just $39, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists) and feel like part of the band. As an added bonus, guests will enjoy $10 toward in-park spending.
· Floor Seating – Starting at just $19, guests can enjoy reserved floor seats right in front of the band. This package also includes $10 toward in-park spending.
· Craft Brew Sampler – Sample 10 ice-cold craft beers from a selection of 30 for just $25.
Video-Get a look at this year’s Bands, Brew BBQ
Scheduled future performances now include:
· Saturday, March 21: Travis Tritt
· Sunday, March 22: Larry the Cable Guy
· Saturday, March 28: Bill Engvall
· Sunday, March 29: Alan Jackson