Disney has temporarily changed discounts that are currently available to Walt Disney World annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members. Now through September 30th, Disney is offering 30% off at a handful of table service restaurants. This is an increase from 20% that was currently available as a discount.
The discount is available on regularly priced food items and non-alcoholic beverages before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm. Guests dining between the hours of 6:30pm and 8:30pm will still be able to take advantage of the 20% discount.
Restaurants participating in this includes the following:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
To see what other discounts are available, click here to visit Disney’s official website.