Disney has temporarily changed discounts that are currently available to Walt Disney World annual passholders and Disney Vacation Club members. Now through September 30th, Disney is offering 30% off at a handful of table service restaurants. This is an increase from 20% that was currently available as a discount.
The discount is available on regularly priced food items and non-alcoholic beverages before 6:30pm or after 8:30pm. Guests dining between the hours of 6:30pm and 8:30pm will still be able to take advantage of the 20% discount.
Restaurants participating in this includes the following:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
To see what other discounts are available, click here to visit Disney’s official website.
Stay tuned for more from Disney, and be sure to get social with us on Facebook and follow along with us on Twitter @BehindThrills for the latest updates!
For our latest theme park videos please be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube!
For more information about Walt Disney World, including tickets, visit the official website.