This is a big year for not only fans of Universal parks but fans of one of Universal’s most beloved franchises, Jurassic Park. This year the original Jurassic Park film which revolutionized film-making will be celebrating its 25th anniversary and one location where they actually shot most of the movie, Universal Studios Hollywood, will be having a huge 2 day celebration.
On May 11 and 12 you can get exclusive access to the theme park that made the movie for a night of all things Jurassic Park at this separately ticketed event.
The multi-faceted immersive Celebration will feature a private screening of the epic Jurassic Park at Universal CityWalk’s all-new, state-of-the-art Universal Cinema. The exciting showcase will also re-release the film’s original trailer.
The remainder of the event, which includes exclusive after-hours access, will take place within Universal Studios Hollywood, adjacent to the theme park’s thrilling “Jurassic Park—The Ride.”
Guests will receive a special commemorative lanyard and unlimited access to all things Jurassic, from the acclaimed theme park ride, to original props, including the Gyrosphere as seen in the record-breaking Jurassic World, original dinosaur maquettes, costume displays and an interactive expo area. Live entertainment, themed food and merchandise will also be available to complement the event.
- The event will feature props, including the Gyrosphere as seen in the record-breaking Jurassic World, original dinosaur maquettes, costume displays and an interactive expo area.
- Guests will receive a special commemorative lanyard and unlimited access to all things Jurassic, including the acclaimed theme park ride.
- Live entertainment, themed food and merchandise will be available to complement the event.
- Guests are also invited to dress up as their favorite character from the franchise!
- This is a separately ticketed event. Space is limited and tickets can be purchased at https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/JP25.
You will also have your opportunity to get lots of rides in on Jurassic Park the ride with minimal wait times. Currently there’s a strong rumor within the fan community that the Hollywood version of Jurassic Park may be closing sometime this Fall for a major overhaul. We have no insider knowledge, but if that is the case, you may want to get your final rides in soon.
How does a 2 day Jurassic Park celebration sound to you? Let us know in the comments below.