One of the biggest surprises from SeaWorld Orlando in recent years was how amazing their summer nighttime experience, Electric Ocean really was. It took guests out of the seats and put them into the middle of the celebration with new shows, huge parties, food and fireworks.
The good news is that it’s coming back in 2018. The better news? It’s getting some new additions.
First here’s the returning favorites:
· Ignite – The evening comes to an amazing end when “Ignite” erupts across the park’s lake. This spectacular firework display includes synchronized water effects that shoot up to 100 feet in the air choreographed to a powerful musical score. The night sky illuminates with brilliant pyrotechnic effects, towering flames, and intricate laser projections that dance above the audience. The breath-taking finale orchestrates all show elements in a stunning climax.
· Club Sea Glow – As the sun goes down, the party amps up at Club Sea Glow, where world-class DJs transform the night into an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. Featuring 35 electrifying performers and larger-than-life neon sea creatures, Club Sea Glow mesmerizes guests with rhythmic music, dancing lights and fascinating laser displays.
· SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary Present Pop – SeaWorld and Bubble Legendary present “Pop,” a live performance that takes inspiration from bubbles found in the sea and brings them to life in an amazing artistic display that is distinctly SeaWorld. This show blends music, lights, lasers and bubbles to create a one-of-a-kind experience that is both mysterious and inspiring.
· Sea Lions Tonite – Guests can laugh along to a hilarious, off-the-wall parody of a trip to SeaWorld through the eyes of sea lion superstars, Clyde and Seamore. The famous SeaWorld Mime returns for the summer in this classic antic filled show.
· Shamu’s Celebration: Light Up The Night – This returning fan-favorite features original music, amazing production elements and a high-energy presentation of SeaWorld’s majestic killer whales. Guests will watch in awe as Shamu Stadium transforms with stylistic lighting and colorful backdrops to create a celebratory atmosphere as vibrant as the sea itself.
I did say that there’s something new coming for Electric Ocean. And it sounds amazing. There’s an all new dolphin show that will be celebrating the animals with music, lights and more. If it’s anything like the nighttime orca show, it’s going to be an amazing show.
Here’s the details:
Touch the Sky – Guests can kick off their evening at SeaWorld with a celebration of our planet – from the sea to the sky. The all-new show, which features beautiful macaws flying overhead and playful bottlenose dolphins, will inspire guests to join in on SeaWorld’s mission to protect the world we all share. With original, energetic music and an incredible cast of animal ambassadors, “Touch the Sky” is an amazing start to an unforgettable night at SeaWorld’s Electric Ocean.
Elmo Rocks – Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n’ roll band and give a concert. Great music, dancing and lots of audience participation are what you’ll find in this song-filled stage show that invites guests to play and sing along.
Plus there will be new food created specifically for Electric Ocean, with craft beer Totchos and Bao Bun sandwiches…to name a few.
Plus there will be coasters in the dark, the new family ride Infinity Falls and more. All the fun returns Memorial Day weekend, and runs all summer long until September 2nd on select nights.