If you’ve ever been to Halloween Horror Nights, then you’ll know it can be a little…crowded. There’s ways to skip the lines like Express, or even just buy a multi-night ticket, but you’ll still wait, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll get to see everything, and of course there’s the shows that you have to wait on as well.
You can now book the new RIP Tour, which will give you the chance to not only see all of the house at HHN, but also seating at the shows, drinks, dinner and more!
Here’s the run down:
· Exclusive “Stranger Things” experience featuring themed photo ops, props from the popular Netflix series and scare-actor make-up demonstrations
· Unlimited line privileges via Universal Express access to all mazes, Terror Tram and available rides
· Private VIP trolley transportation to backlot mazes and Terror Tram
· Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez live show
· Gourmet buffet dinner, featuring specially-themed “Stranger Things” foods, including appropriately named Upside Down Sliders at exclusive VIP Dining Room
· Two complimentary drinks
· Access to the two Lounges, including the “Stranger Things” themed lounge and lounge on the theme park’s lower lot
· Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credentials
· Complimentary valet parking
Having been on the tour for a few years now, it’s definitely the way to go, and the best way to beat the crowds.
Want more information? Visit the official Tour page here!
Stay tuned for more from Halloween Horror Nights, and be sure to get social with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @BehindThrills for the latest updates!