After much careful preparation, Dollywood Parks and Resorts start reopening beginning with Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa on June 10. Dollywood Theme Park and Dollywood’s Splash Country Water Park open June 15 and 16 for season pass guests only. Both parks open to the general public on June 17.
“We are excited to get open and to welcome families back to the Great Smoky Mountains. Brighter Days are here!” Dolly Parton said. “We have been blessed to work with some incredible experts at Covenant Health and with the State of Tennessee as we have navigated this extraordinary situation. Their advice and teamwork has provided untold help to make sure we are doing the right thing.”
- Daily capacity will be limited – Season Passholder Reservations are required and date-based tickets will be available for general admission.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up, with some exceptions. Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, on water park attractions or select coasters at Dollywood.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Queue Capacities will be limited
- Use the floor decals to maintain social distancing. Parties traveling together may stand together.
- Avoid touching queue rails when possible.
- Use hand sanitizer provided.
- Please heed to all Ride Attendant instructions pertaining to Mask, Ride Loading and Loose Articles.
Stay Safe at DreamMore
- Face Mask/Face Covering RequiredResort Guests (age 3 and above) will be required to wear masks in public spaces except while dining or swimming. Masks will be required on the resort trolleys as well. Cabins guests (age 3 and above) will be required to wear masks during check-in.
- Please Keep 6 Feet Apart – Furniture has been positioned to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please do not make changes to furniture arrangements.
- Limited Capacity – Reduced capacity in public areas including the restaurant and resort pool area.
- Adjusted Housekeeping Procedures – Housekeeping and public area attendants will increase their cleaning procedures. Cleaning of surfaces with recommended disinfectants will be performed on an increased basis.
- Expanded Health and Hygiene Procedures – Enhanced team member training and safety with personal protective equipment.
- New Standard of Cleanliness and Disinfection – Increased cleaning frequency of public areas utilizing recommended disinfectants.
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting Dollywood Parks & Resorts you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For more information about Dollywood, including tickets, visit the official website by clicking here!
For our latest theme park videos please be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube!