- San Antonio’s largest theme park food festival offering 100 international flavors from March 25th through May 30th at the city’s biggest and boldest culinary adventure
- Over 20 ALL NEW menu items to experience
- Annual Pass Holders enjoy amazing benefits including exclusive perks during the Seven Seas Food Festival like bonus food samples and pass members-only gift giveaways
SeaWorld is kicking off 2022 with a food festival that’s packed with more flavor than ever before! This year at San Antonio’s largest theme park food festival, foodies and families alike can enjoy over 100 chef-and mixologist-curated tastes inspired by cultures from across the Seven Seas. Guest can embark on an international flavor journey with all-new markets inspired by the tastes and smells of Ireland and Sicily, joining the ever-popular Caribbean, Italy, Brazil, Asia and beyond. The event, which happens every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 25 through May 30.
With more than 50 fresh global cuisine tastings and over 20 NEW menu items from around the globe, there is something to tempt every guest. In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s delicious and expansive beverage menu with nearly 50 specially curated cocktails, wines, and craft beers. Discover the flavors of the globe at over 24 festival marketplaces including a variety of new dishes:
· All New! Enjoy a The Sweet Flavor of this French Delicacy: Chocolate Cherries & Cream Crepe alongside Hazelnut, Banana, and Strawberry Crepes are now being offered gluten-free to satisfy any and all guests looking for a sweet treat
· Sip on the flavors of the Caribbean: New Caribbean Rum Runner and Honeybee Hurricane cocktails will transport you to the beaches of the Caribbean in a heartbeat
· Savor the Flavors of Germany: Enjoy the Braised Beef with Cabbage and Spaetzle served on buttered egg noodles
· All New! Monkey around in Brazil: Sip on the new Monkey Around cocktail featuring Monkey Shoulder Whiskey, Almond Syrup, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice & Bitters
· All New! Exciting Flavors from Korea: The new Jackfruit Bulgogi Bowl is an exciting addition to the menu with marinated jackfruit, rice, carrots, cucumber radish, scallion, cilantro mint, and sesame seeds topped with red chili aioli
· All New! Indulge in an Italian Favorite: The new, vegetarian, Quattro Formaggio Pizza is a perfect option for anyone at Seven Seas with garlic, oil, basil, mozzarella, ricotta, provolone, parmesan and red chili flakes.
· Explore A Variety of Beverage Options: Sip on globally inspired wines, beers, and mixologist-curated cocktails: Soju Sunrise (classic soju, sake, orange juice, and grenadine), Frozen Espresso martini (Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, Chameleon Cold Brew), Sparkling St. Tropez Cocktail (Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, St Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Prosecco & Lemon Juice), Frozen Hawaiian Pineapple Express (Ocean Organic Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice), Watermelon Frose (Beso Del Sol Pink Sangria, Lemon Juice & Watermelon), and beers including Sapporo, Modelo, Red Stripe, Yuengling, and more.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at https://seaworld.com/san-antonio/events/seven-seas-food-festival/
Best Way to Savor and Sip
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-item sample lanyard starting at only $65 or take it up a notch and with the fan favorite 15-item sample lanyard for the best savings. Pass Holders get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15 (that’s 3 bonus samples!)
Best Way to Play
The best way to experience Seven Seas is with a SeaWorld Annual Pass. Annual Pass Holders enjoy 12 months of visits with special benefits including exclusive ride opportunities, free parking, free guest tickets, access to special VIP events, and savings on merchandise; as well as experience the NEW Tidal Surge – the Tallest and Fastest Ride of Its Kind in the World! For a limited time, Annual Passes start at the incredibly low price of $6.99/month!
Follow SeaWorld on Facebook and Instagram for the latest Seven Seas Food Festival details and information.
For our latest theme park videos please be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube!