In the cold on a Thursday in February on dock overlooking the setting sun I said “I do”. It wasn’t the fairy tale wedding that I had always hoped for but it was beautiful. But this is really so much cooler, and if only I had waited. Universal Orlando is kicking off their Halloween Horror Nights 20 event in style. They are going to give one lucky couple the chance to win a wedding at Halloween Horror Nights. It’s not exactly the “Cinderella” wedding you may find at other theme parks, but then again you really won’t find a Halloween event like Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Here’s what you win:
Grand Prize: You and your fiancé/fiancée could win a Halloween Horror Nights wedding package for you and 18 guests, including:
* Food and beverage, including wedding cake for 20 people
* Private access during the wedding to a Halloween Horror Nights haunted house
* 10 “scareactors” in attendance
* Halloween Horror Nights chainsaw drill team assigned as escorts
* A hearse with driver to transport the bride and groom from their wedding to the catering site
* Priority seating for the bride and groom during the Bill & Ted Excellent Halloween Adventure Show at 7:30 p.m. the day of the wedding
* One day admission for couple and their guests to both Universal Orlando Resort theme parks: Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
* One day admission for the wedded couple and their guests to Halloween Horror Nights the day of the wedding, plus HHN Express Passes
* Two nights for the bride and groom at one of Universal Orlando Resort’s on-site hotels
Of course there are rules and restrictions (I wonder if not being married is one of them?) and to find those visit the official site by clicking here. Universal will choose one couple who enters at random, and to win all you have to do is send in a Halloween themed photo and why you should win.
This is all in celebration of the new Wedding packages that Universal Orlando has just rolled out. You can not only plan a Scary wedding during HHN (and why would you want anything else) but you can plan all manners of weddings. I think the only thing second to an HHN Wedding would be exchanging vows in front of Hogwarts Castle! For more information or to book your wedding, visit the official Universal Wedding website!