Today the Disney Parks Blog released an article giving some very important tips to those whom are willing to brave the anticipated recorded setting crowds.
Since Disney Parks Blog readers are among the most loyal Disney Parks fans, we wanted to give you this special heads-up. If you are planning to join us at Disney California Adventure park when it reopens on Friday, June 15, please remember the following:
- Disney California Adventure park opens at 9 a.m. on June 15; Disneyland park opens at 8 a.m. on June 15.
- The early arrival queue will open to guests on Disneyland Resort property at 11 p.m. on June 14.
- Parking will be available in the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, and standard parking rates will apply.
- A select amount of wristbands will be distributed to guests who are waiting in line to maintain the order of arrival. All guests in line will be able to leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms until 6 a.m. on June 15.
- Portions of the early arrival queue will be located beyond the guest screening checkpoints, beyond which certain items will not be permitted. Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here.
- Restrooms and ticket booths will be available to guests in the queue.
- The following Downtown Disney Districtlocations will offer extended operating hours on June 14-15:
- La Brea Bakery Express & Cart: Open all night
- Café Renee: Open all night
- Jamba Juice: Open until 12 a.m., reopening at 4 a.m.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: Open until 1 a.m., reopening at 5 a.m.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express: Open until 2 a.m., reopening at 6 a.m.
- Haagen-Dazs: Open until 1 a.m., reopening at 5 a.m.
Anybody out there going to brave these crowds? That’s it for this update, for more on Cars Land and the all-new Disney California Adventure check back here or visit Disney’s official blog.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter!